Sunday, May 15, 2011

SPITZ

Hello, everyone.
Today I’ll tell you about popular Japanese group “Spitz.” The group consists of four members, Tetsuya Miwa, Tatsuo Sakiyama, Akihiro Tamaru and Masamune Kusano. They got together in 1987, and the group made its major debut in 1991.

Spitz released its latest original album, named “Togemaru,” on October 27th last year. Recently, Spitz put off their concerts because Masamune Kusano, one of the main vocalists, broke down due to “Acute Stress Disorder (ASD).” They say he got too stressed, not from suffering the earthquake directly, but from watching the quake-hit area via TV. Thanks to many people’s encouragement, on April 13 and 14, he came back and Spitz held a concert!

My favorite theirs song is “けもの道,” or “animal trail.”.When I listen to this song, I get motivated to do something. Spitz has a lot of good songs and I hope you listen to their songs.

 
 
Submitted by UJ

No comments:

Post a Comment